Our new site infrastructure is progressing really well. The mapping engine is under test at the moment, and we have a big configuration exercise about to start to get it all working. More on that in a few weeks.
Earlier this week, we launched our updated Derby map and promised that we’d be adding route indications in due course. Today, we released the update, along with several other issues fixed:
- A crossover from Royal Oak Sidings at Paddington was commissioned at Christmas and is now present on the map
- We’ve included two berths at Glenrothes with Thornton which will more accurately show trains in the station
- There’s a new pair of berths between Shiplake and Henley which will stop trains disappearing on the branch
- Signal 2490 at Oxford now shows descriptions when trains pass through
- Two berths near Proof House Junction outside Birmingham New Street were showing incorrect descriptions
We’re still working hard on our new Scottish map – more on that in a subsequent update.