Earlier this evening, we released our new Tyseley map, covering Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick to Tyseley, including Birmingham Moor Street and Birmingham Snow Hill.
This map has signal aspect and route indications for most of the map, however there are some bugs which we are working out, and we’re going to release an update to the map later this week.
In other, more minor things:
- Routes at Sandy, St Neots and Huntingdon were showing up incorrectly due to a different standard being used for labelling the routes than we have been working to
- Signals CA51, CA53 and CA55 on the Stansted map were not updating, so we’ve removed those indications – and added route indications for the rest of the map
- We’ve removed the signal aspect indication for GB1 between Turnham Green and Gunnersbury, which always showed a green aspect even when the block section ahead was occupied
- The Epsom map had two signals with the same identity, and we’ve fixed this
- On the Cardiff map, we’ve fixed a few minor issues, and added level crossing barrier indications at St Fagans, St George’s, Llantrisant and Rhoose level crossings
- Watford North Junction (not Watford North station) has been tidied up, and a crossover added between the Up Fast and Down Fast lines to allow trains to terminate in platform 6 from the north
- A few bugs arose with the new Colwich map, particularly around routes from LS3562, which we’ve corrected
- Platforms at Rochdale are now shown correctly
Our next release, scheduled for mid-February, will hopefully include the reworked Ashford International map with route indications, and any infrastructure changes happening in the meantime.
And finally, a reminder – please email email@example.com if you spot anything wrong with maps. Everything sent to this address is given a ticket number and tracked, so that we can get back to you when we’ve investigated your issue.