As with last week, we’ve been hard at work getting through the backlog of fixes to maps on the site, as well as releasing a new map
We’re proud to present a new map of Cardiff Queen Street to Coryton, Rhymney and Cardiff Bay, which is controlled by Network Rail at the Wales ROC in Cardiff.
In terms of fixes:
- The Swansea map is updated and reflects the re-control of the Port Talbot West area to a new WestCAD system at Port Talbot PSB
- We’ve redrawn part of the Horsham map and fixed the long-standing bug with signal and route indications, adding Train Ready to Start indications for the platforms
- The Stalybridge to Penistone, Healy Mills and Leeds map reflects the resignalling in the Dewsbury area and the changes at Stalybridge
- At Gatwick Airport, we’ve updated the track layout on platforms 6 and 7
- Reston station now appears on the Edinburgh to Berwick map
Coming up at Christmas, we’ll have a refreshed and redrawn map of the West Hampstead PSB control area, reflecting the re-control to a number of new WestCAD workstations. This will have comprehensive signal aspect and route set indications.