Sunday’s planned update was delayed somewhat due to a personal emergency – nothing serious, but life comes before OpenTrainTimes!
There are two new maps this week:
- The Banbury to Didcot Parkway map, under development for months, is now live
- The Rugby map has returned, but extended and is now the Rugby to Nuneaton map
As usual, there are a handful of little problems fixed – once again, I’m grateful to everyone who’s emailed in to report problems:
- A mis-positioned crossover and ‘dead’ berth on the East London Line map have been fixed
- Train schedules weren’t appearing across midnight – instead, an unhelpful server error appeared instead – this is fixed
- A missing crossover at Sleaford East on the Peterborough to Doncaster via Spalding map has been added in, as well as a few spelling mistakes
- Some signals on the Southall – Stockley Bridge map and Rugby to Birmingham map now show their aspects rather than grey circles
- Berths at Heathrow Airport on the Southall – Stockley Bridge map have been fixed, as they weren’t showing any trains
That’s it for this week. There won’t be an update this coming Sunday as I’m taking a week or two off from development, but when I’m back, I’ll start work on a map of Reading.