A very brief post to keep you up-to-date with some minor bugs fixed following last week’s release:
- The Stockley Bridge – Southall map had a missing crossover at Southall West Junction, was missing Platform 1 at Hayes & Harlington, and trains disappeared at Heathrow Airport. These are now fixed.
- The St Pancras International – Harpenden map had incorrect track layout at West Hampstead, which has been fixed
- The Fenchurch Street – Shoeburyness map was missing, and has now been put back
- The Barking – Grays map was oversized, and this has now been trimmed down
- The Bethnal Green – Cheshunt map had an incorrect track layout at Cheshunt, which has been corrected
- The site was intermittently slow due to a missing database index – this has been fixed
Thanks to everyone who reported these bugs.
There’s just one new feature this week:
- The Hitchin – Ely map is an extension of the former Hitchin – Cambridge map, and covers all the way up to just south of Ely
Finally, I’m nearly ready with a map of Foxhall Junction to Banbury which should be out in the coming weeks.