Another load of updates have gone live on the site. They’re almost all bugfixes or addition of green ‘route set’ lights, but we have some new maps!
- The Carstairs map covers just north of Carlisle to Motherwell, and will have a further update over Christmas when the area is recontrolled and Motherwell PSB closes
- The Glasgow North West map covers Carntyne and Duke Street to Hyndland, via Anniesland and via Yoker to Dalmuir, the Alexandria and Milngavie branches and the terminus at Helensburgh Central
- The Bristol Parkway map has been partially redrawn to show more detail of Stoke Gifford IEP depot, and now has route indications in the Bristol Parkway area
- The Sutton map covers Sutton and extends our coverage of South London further
- The Guildford map has been extended to cover the line through Dorking to Redhill
The problems we’ve been having with our data feeds seem to have resolved themselves. These were a combination of issues on our side compounded by major issues with the Open Data platform, making it difficult to get alerting happening under the right circumstances.
In the coming weeks, we will be looking for testers for our new site. This will have the same look and feel as the current site, but be faster and easier to navigate. Don’t volunteer just yet – we’ve not yet built our public staging infrastructure.
Brilliant work. Sutton map just what I’ve been missing.
Looks as though the weird pathing around Yate and the interface with the diagram for Bristol Parkway has been sorted nicely.
Great to finally have Carstairs, and thanks for all the hard work. Have a great 2020!
I’d love to one day get the Carstairs to Haymarket map, but I’m sure the backlog is immense.