We have been impacted by several different problems with our systems and data feeds over the past couple of months. What is unusual is that on one or two occasions, it was our systems that were at fault, and on some other of the occasions, it was an industry-wide problem.
To play it safe, we’ve held off on making updates to the site until this evening, when we’ve released our latest set of updates. Here are some of the highlights:
- The northern part of Kings Cross PSB’s area of control was migrated to York ROC in August. We’ve updated our Kings Cross and Moorgate to Hitchin, Letchworth to Kings Lynn and Hitchin to Stoke Tunnel maps, and we show all possible signal aspects and route indications
- The Lincoln area map now has route indications at Lincoln Central and other locations where the data is available
- Similarly, the Chester to Llandudno Junction, and Nottingham area maps have route indications where they are available
- Between Shepperton and Fulwell, signal and route indications are now shown correctly
- The new Calder Valley map, covering Rochdale to Bradford Interchange and Brighouse, covers this part of Yorkshire which was resignalled over the past year
We’ve also fixed a couple of problems which crept in after our migration to Amazon EC2 infrastructure, the more serious one causing delays in processing TRUST messages at various times.
And finally, we’re always available for paid consultancy and contract work. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.