Last month, we said that there would be more frequent updates than before. The only downside to this is that making a blog post every time we release an update bombards you with trivial updates. We’ve decided to make posts every couple of weeks, wrapping up the changes since the last post.
Here’s what’s changed over the past few weeks:
- We’ve changed the way we handle cookies, which means there’s a new pop-up when you first visit the site on a device. Some people have reported problems with this – if you’re seeing problems, such as the popup never disappearing, please email us
- Our new East Kent map covers Faversham to Kearsney, Ramsgate, Martin Mill and Minster.
- The Brighton area map has been redrawn, and now covers the Coastway route as far as Lancing, with route indications at Brighton
- The West Coastway map now covers Shoreham-by-Sea to Emsworth – including Littlehampton and Bognor Regis. It links up with the Horsham map at Arundel, and the Guildford map at Emsworth/Warblington.
- The Catford Loop has been added to the West Dulwich to Otford, Teynham and Sheppey map
- The resignalled Shepperton branch now shows routes, signals and track circuit indications
- Train operator codes are now shown on schedule pages so you can easily see who operates a train. The FRGT code shown where we can’t show you the train running number (or headcode) has now been replaced with a simple padlock symbol – you can still click on it to show the schedule though
- We’ve made some efficiency savings to the site so pages load faster and feel more responsive
We will continue making updates live as soon as they’ve gone through testing, and we’re making a real effort to try to get through the backlog of support tickets – please bear with us!
Hi there, I live in the Horsham area so it’s handy having the Arundel Junction to Emsworth/Washington area map with Bognor Regis & Littlehampton too. I can’t wait to see the Redhill to Dorking area map and Dorking to Horsham area maps too.
Hi there, I live in the Horsham area so it’s handy having the Arundel Junction to Emsworth/Warblington area map with Bognor Regis & Littlehampton too. I can’t wait to see the Redhill to Dorking area map and Dorking to Horsham area maps too.