I’m happy to say that we’re back up to full speed! Summer is behind us, and the wet weather has given us the perfect excuse to start attacking the support tickets and emails which continue to flood in.
Fifteen or so support tickets have been reviewed and sorted out this weekend, fixing the following bugs:
- The Fife Circle map has been extended across the Forth Bridge to Dalmeny, and additional bi-directional signals drawn which were missing
- At London Waterloo, routes to and from the International platforms (20-24) have been added, and the layout around platforms 1-10 has been updated
- The shunt signals between Hampton Wick and Kingston have been added, with routes in to the platforms at Kingston
- At Alderley Edge, signal 1709 has been repositioned, and routes redrawn in to the platforms
- The Cardiff Tidal Sidings now have three berths and signals included
- Some level crossings have been added between Cardiff Central and Bridgend
- Signal 1073 at Gaer Junction has been moved to the correct line
- A few crossovers outside London Bridge have been added and moved to reflect reality
We’re going to start working on some new maps in the coming weeks, as well as preparing for further engineering works happening later in the year – as well as other projects to bring you even more detail on maps.
Until next time, keep watching the trains!