We’ve been busy over the last few weeks bringing you two new maps, one updated map and a brand new feature. All of these have been requested by a number of people over the last few months and whilst we can’t always drop all our plans to implement something new, we can shape what happens long-term.
For the impatient, here are the most important bits of news:
- Each map now has three checkboxes at the bottom – "Signal Numbers" will toggle signal numbers off and on, "Signals" will do the same for signals, and "Berths" will only show berths with descriptions
- The Retford to Colton Junction map extends our coverage of the East Coast Main Line up to Doncaster
- Going further north, the Bentley to Holbeck Junction map covers the route through Wakefield Westgate up to just south of Leeds
- We’ve also updated the Leeds are map, tidied up some of the lines and added route indications to the south side of the station
- The Hinton Admiral to Weymouth map now has indications displayed in the Dorchester West signalbox area
For anyone who’s still here and hasn’t rushed off to look at the Doncaster map, there are a bunch of smaller things, including updating the Great Eastern Main Line maps for the imminent move of Shenfield IECC to the ROC at Romford, fixes for signals, berths and routes not showing correctly, and updates in the Queenstown Road area outside London Waterloo, an extension of the Westbury map to include Bradford Junction.
Phew. Time for a cup of tea…!