It’s been three weeks since the last release, and we’ve been hard at work bringing you numerous bug-fixes and improvements, as well as three very important map updates:
- The Manningtree to Norwich map extends our coverage of the Great Eastern Main Line up through Ipswich to Norwich. Whilst we have signal aspects for most of the map, route indications aren’t supplied as default by the train describer, and we’re working on calculating them
- The Airedale Valley map covers the suburban lines from outside Leeds to Shipley, Ilkley, Bradford Forster Square and Skipton – with full route coverage
- The West Ealing to Airport Junction and Heathrow now has full route coverage!
Some of the smaller, but still important changes include:
- Coverage of Allington Junction getting signal and route indications (although the data from the train describer isn’t complete)
- The misconfigured and mispositioned berths at Macclesfield, Heaton Chapel and Levenshulme are fixed
- The bay platforms at Reading and Newbury, which previously didn’t show trains terminating in the platform, will now show the last train to enter the platform
To everyone who took the time to get in touch over the past few weeks – a massive thank you. We log every email we receive to the support email address and try our hardest to get issues fixed as quickly as we can. Sometimes this takes a while, so if you’ve been waiting patiently, sorry!
And now we’re done for another few weeks. The next map will be a secret, but is one that’s going to be really popular!