It’s a couple of days since I made the last release so, somewhat belatedly, here’s what’s new this week:
- On the Didcot Parkway to Swindon map, some of the signals on the Down and Up Main lines didn’t have the correct DM/UM prefix – this has now been added
- On the Sandwell & Dudley to Penkridge map, one of the routes from 4282 signal was always indicating a route via Birmingham rather than the Up Stour line – this has been fixed
- On the Richmond to Stratford, Clapham Junction to Willesden Junction, a number of minor errors have been fixed
- The Rugeley Trent Valley to Crewe map was missing a route from the goods platform at Stafford
- The South Croydon to East Grinstead and Uckfield map now shows route set indications where they’re provided
There are also a couple of back-end changes which you won’t notice, but will help linking headcodes to train schedules which, unfortunately, still isn’t perfect. Rest assured, I’m working on it.
Until next time, enjoy the site and please do keep emailing in your feedback!