Another month has passed by in double-quick time. I’ve had a much-needed week away from work, but now I’m back and busier than I’ve been for several years!
Still, I’ve found time to push the latest, and last, lot of updates up to the site before OpenTrainTimes 2.2 becomes properly live.
Here’s what’s new (and some people spotted a couple of them earlier in the week):
- The London Paddington map is now quicker to load, and TRTS indications work
- A few fixes to the Kings Cross – Hitchin map – nothing news-worthy
- The West Coast Mainline maps are being redone – London Euston – Harrow & Wealdstone, Harrow & Wealdstone to Tring and Tring – Wolverton are the new maps. There are some new signal indications working at Milton Keynes too, and Tring – Wolverton will be redrawn shortly as well
- A new map of Liverpool Street – Bethnal Green is up
- There’s also a new Hitchin – Peterborough map
…plus there are a number of back-end changes, invisible to the naked eye to keep the site running well.
Once the London Euston – Harrow & Wealdstone map is up to speed, I’ll be making the beta site in to the live site, then working on a load more maps and features.