It’s been a few weeks since I last updated the beta site at http://beta.opentraintimes.com, and I’ve been doing a lot of work that needs testing.
The following new bits-and-bobs are on the beta site:
- The London Paddington map has been redrawn with corrected signal aspects and about a third of the route indications available. TRTS indications are coming next.
- The Kings Cross – Hitchin map now has the Hertford Loop working
- The Kentish Town – London Blackfriars map has been updated to include the track up to Kentish Town, including fixes to some signals in the Thameslink Core area and the Tottenham North Curve on to the Tottenham and Hampstead line (Gospel Oak – Barking)
- The East London Line map has a few minor fixes and a tidier layout
- The Thatcham map has been extended and is now the Theale – Newbury map, including the freight sidings between Theale and Midgham
Just a note – your browser may have cached the older maps due to a problem on the beta server which I’m trying to fix. If this is the case and you don’t see any changes – for example, you still see a message on the Herford Loop
And as for the future – there’s a map of Oxford planned (thanks to Matt Taylor), as well as Leeds and London Liverpool Street. Watch this space!