Happy Sunday – I hope you’re not melting in the current heatwave we’re having in the UK.
I’ve just released a bunch of new things to the beta site at http://beta.opentraintimes.com/ – mostly maps:
- The Acton Wells Junction – Stratford Map includes Acton Wells Junction to Richmond, plus the West London Line down to West Brompton and beyond, as well as the entire Gospel Oak – Barking line. I predict this one might be quite popular – I’ve even included the relevant bits of the East London Line in the map!
- There is a new map of Thameslink Core from St Pancras International down to Blackfriars. This is very much a work-in-progress, but I thought I’d release it in beta early on
- A map of London Paddington, complete with signal aspects (work in progress)
- A map of Rowlands Castle/Emsworth, Havant and Bedhampton (again, a work in progress)
- The Kings Cross – Hitchin map has been reworked, and the errors around Alexandra Palace fixed
- A minor change to the Charing Cross/Cannon Street to Spa Road map around Waterloo East is now fixed
- The Marylebone to Neasden South Junction map is extended up to Aylesbury Vale Parkway with some signal aspects – a work in progress
- The Hatch End – Kings Langley map now includes the Watford – Euston DC line, used by London Overground, on the same map
Remember – if you like the site and haven’t donated so far, please consider donating something to Marie Curie Cancer Care in honour of my late father who survived cancer but sadly passed away in early June. And keep your feedback emails coming in – I absolutely love reading and replying to them!