This week, we’ve been working on extending existing maps to continue to cover more of the railway network, and so the following maps have extra track and signalling:
- The York and Doncaster maps now link up with each other
- The East Suffolk Line now appears between Woodbrige and Beccles on the Manningtree to Norwich map
- Route indications are now present on the Berks and Hants line map
- Manchester Airport has landed on the Wilmslow map – we’ll be extending further toward Manchester Piccadilly in due course
- North of Chesterfield, Barrow Hill appears up until just before Masborough Junction
Due to popular request, we’re now displaying the last train that entered a platform at London Kings Cross. Let us know what you think of it – positive or negative!
We’ve also fixed bugs at Woodborough Sidings, Liverpool Lime Street, between Poynton and Adington, and signal 2215 at Swindon – all of which were reported as bugs to email@example.com. Every email you send to the support email address is logged and used to help us prioritise what to fix and work on next.