This week has been busy. Really busy. Still, the light evenings make all the difference and have helped the brand new map of Edinburgh Waverley to get finished! I had intended to extend the map further east to include Craigentinny Depot, but I’m out of time for this week and I’d rather get the map of the station up and live.
There are a number of smaller issues fixed in this release too:
- On the East London Line map, routes from signals EL213 and EL215 were being displayed. I’m not sure why this happened, so I’ve manually set both routes to ‘clear’
- On the London Paddington map, ground position light signal SN6004 – possibly the signal reported to have been passed at red by the BBC, was mysteriously hidden. Also, a missing crossover west of SN107 and SN105 signals has been put back in place to allow moves from SN109 to the Down Main
- On the Wrawby Junction to Barton on Humber, Immingham and Cleethorpes map, trains were reported to disappear at New Clee, which was due to a problem with some berth labelling. Additionally, some signals on the BRS1 and BRS2 labelled lines were missing and have now been re-added
- On the London Waterloo to Clapham Junction map, signals 1041, 1047, 1049, 1070, 1062 and 1060 were showing XXXX rather than train descriptions, which was due to the signal element being labelled the same as the berth and the latter never being updated
- On the Sheffield map, some signals were mis-positioned south of Chesterfield resulting in trains from Alfreton disappearing. Additionally, the Train Ready To Start (TRTS) indications always showed on, and signal 143 always showed a blank aspect. All three of these are fixed
Until next time, please keep sending in your feedback and I’ll do my best to get everything fixed!