There’s no rest for the wicked – this week, there are two brand new maps and one extended map:
- The London Marylebone map now covers West Ruislip to Bicester North and Oxford Parkway
- The Esher to Basingstoke map covers more of the South West Main Line
- The Worplesdon to Portsmouth Harbour map completes our coverage of the Portsmouth Direct route
There are also a few minor fixes:
- Schedule linking on the maps is further improved, although it still isn’t 100% perfect
- Some missing berths on the new North Lincolnshire maps have been added
- A few inconsistencies on the York, Darlington and Glasgow maps are now fixed
- When a train is cancelled entirely, it will now show on a location page as ‘CANX’ for the arrival and departure times
There’s more coming in the next release in a fortnight or so – including some analytics and updates to the real-time digrams.
As always, please keep your feedback coming in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whilst I can’t get everything done each week, I really do look at every email and make a note of your feedback and comments.