The past three weeks have gone quickly. I’ve been working on some other projects (more about that in a few weeks) and making the most of the sunshine – but still, I’ve managed to find time to get another handful of things fixed on the site.
The changes this time are centred around the Wessex maps:
- The former Queenstown Road to Surbiton map now covers the District Line between Wimbledon and Putney Bridge/Point Pleasant Junction, New Malden to Teddington, the start of the branch to Effingham Junction, as well as Hampton Court Branch.
- The Queenstown Road to Windsor & Eton Riverside, Chersey and Longcross map no longer shows the District Line past East Putney or past Ashford, but includes the triangle at Strawberry Hill and the depot, the entire Shepperton branch and the line to Teddington, joining up with the map above
- A new Ashford to Windsor & Eton Riverside and Earley map covers Ashford to Windsor & Eton Riverside and Chertsey, plus the line from Virginia Water through to Earley, joining up with the Reading map
As always, there are a handful of minor bug-fixed as a result of your feedback:
- Occasionally, conflicting signal aspects and routes would be shown on certain maps – this was down to an error in the way TD messages are processed, and was very hard to fix – but it’s fixed now, so signals and routes should show correctly
- The East Grinstead and Uckfield branch map will now show trains arriving and departing from platform 3
- The Sandwell & Dudley to Penkridge now has berths for some signals between Dudley Port and Tipton, and a few signal indications are now fixed
I think I’ve earned a cup of tea now. Please keep your emails coming in!