Hello again, after a two week break. It feels like I’ve been flat out over the last couple of months, churning out maps like there’s no tomorrow.
I’ve managed to fix a handful of small problems with the maps:
- The North Kent East Junction to Dartford map had Lee Spur the wrong way around, which is now fixed
- Some berths at Oxted and South Croydon on the South Croydon to East Grinstead/Uckfield map were on the wrong lines
- The Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge to Forest Hill map hadn’t been updated since the HL03 works a couple of weeks ago, which meant some trains disappeared
- On the Rugeley Trent Valley to Crewe map, some of the tracks around platforms 4 and 5 were drawn incorrectly, and have been fixed
There are also some other bugs that I know about and am trying to fix:
- On the Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Bridge to Forest Hill map, trains never step out of the berth for signal L156, and are (seemingly) manually interposed in to the berth for signal L148. This could be a fault with the train describer itself, which I’ll have to work around
- There are occasional problems with some trains being linked to schedules which are not the right ones
- Some signals and TRTS indications always show on when they’re not – I believe this is linked to the problem above
I’m working hard to try and get them fixed, so please accept my apologies for the fact it’s taking a while.
That’s it for this week – the next maps are a surprise (read that as "I haven’t decided which ones to tackle next").