Happy New Year to you all! We’re back with another Sunday night update.
There’s not much to report this week – I have a few features still in development and, rather than releasing them in to the wild right now, I want to wait and see how they perform in staging this week.
This week’s updates are:
- The slippy map is using Ordnance Survey data, as well as data from OpenStreetMap until I can get railway network data from Network Rail
- You can now link to specific locations on the map – click ‘Permalink’ and copy and paste the URL from your browser
- The signalling maps and slippy map load properly on Windows 8/Internet Explorer 10 – although the ‘feedback’ button is still incorrectly positioned. If anyone knows how I can fix this, please get in touch
- A few hundred missing location names have been entered in to the database, so you shouldn’t see trains to CLPHMJ1 any more
- Signalling maps now show the number of people viewing the map at the same time as you
Until next week, have fun and keep sending in your feedback!