Another week has slipped by so quickly, and I can’t believe it’s Sunday again. Here’s what I’ve been working on this week:
- PPM Data data is now sorted correctly by PPM, and service groups are shown
- The Thameslink map now extends down to Kentish Town
- The Kings Langley – Wolverton map now covers Bletchley, Milton Keynes Central and Wolverton
- Those of you using the Opera web browser will now be able to load the signalling maps, as I’ve fixed the code that loads maps
- The Map of Great Britain’s Railways now has panning and zooming controls
Other things that are less significant:
- Sheffield now appears in the list of Train Describers
- Platform 4 at Willesden Junction is now correctly shown, and was previosuly mis-labelled as Platform 6
- Boxmoor Sidings are now shown on the Kings Langley – Wolverton map, and the Linslade and Northchurch tunnel bores are now accurate
I’m at a conference on transparency hosted by the Office of Rail Regulation on Monday 10th December. If you’re there, come find me and say hello – but regardless, please read ORR’s calls for improved access to real-time train information and consider responding to their consultation on access to National Rail Enquiries’ Darwin system.
Until next week, enjoy the updates!