Just in time for the end of the month, and we’re back with the updates that have taken place on the site over the past few weeks.
- The Wirral map had a number of berths which didn’t show trains correctly for shunting moves. We’re fixed this and added route indications throughout the map. The rest of the Merseyrail network will be lit up soon
- We’ve added more detail and route indications to Grove Park, which was due to be recontrolled from London Bridge ASC to Three Bridges ROC – but this work has been postponed
- A missing platform at Penistone has been added. The platform existed on our artwork but never made it through to the live site
- Signal L3891 now appears on the Leeds map, and had been missed on previous versions
- The route from VC495 to VC493 at London Victoria has been fixed, as it was drawn to VC499 by accident
- Some berths on the London Paddington map were always being displayed when unoccupied berths were switched off. This has been fixed
- We’ve added signal L307 at Forest Gate which was missed off previous maps
- Missing track between 361 and 366 signals at Carlisle has been added
- Minor fixes to the Strood and Chatham maps have been put in place to correct some errors – although the signalling between Swanley, Farningham Road and Eynsford continues to cause us some difficulty
- We’ve added a berth at Woodbridge to show trains between ES2004 and CO408 signals and attempted to fix data from Saxmundham’s signalling system which were were interpreting incorrectly
- Signals K667 and K669 near Stevenage now show the correct labels
- Trains between Thurston and Bury St Edmunds disappeared due to an incorrect berth configuration, which we’ve fixed – and we’ve added colour light signals for the signalbox at Bury St Edmunds
Keep safe and remember – don’t travel unless it’s absolutely necessary.