Just in time for the end of the month, and we’re back with the updates that have taken place on the site over the past few weeks.
- The Wirral map had a number of berths which didn’t show trains correctly for shunting moves. We’re fixed this and added route indications throughout the map. The rest of the Merseyrail network will be lit up soon
- We’ve added more detail and route indications to Grove Park, which was due to be recontrolled from London Bridge ASC to Three Bridges ROC – but this work has been postponed
- A missing platform at Penistone has been added. The platform existed on our artwork but never made it through to the live site
- Signal L3891 now appears on the Leeds map, and had been missed on previous versions
- The route from VC495 to VC493 at London Victoria has been fixed, as it was drawn to VC499 by accident
- Some berths on the London Paddington map were always being displayed when unoccupied berths were switched off. This has been fixed
- We’ve added signal L307 at Forest Gate which was missed off previous maps
- Missing track between 361 and 366 signals at Carlisle has been added
- Minor fixes to the Strood and Chatham maps have been put in place to correct some errors – although the signalling between Swanley, Farningham Road and Eynsford continues to cause us some difficulty
- We’ve added a berth at Woodbridge to show trains between ES2004 and CO408 signals and attempted to fix data from Saxmundham’s signalling system which were were interpreting incorrectly
- Signals K667 and K669 near Stevenage now show the correct labels
- Trains between Thurston and Bury St Edmunds disappeared due to an incorrect berth configuration, which we’ve fixed – and we’ve added colour light signals for the signalbox at Bury St Edmunds
Keep safe and remember – don’t travel unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Hi Peter. The extended Manchester Piccadilly Map is goos, covering all the way to the Stockport map. Can you check services routes on the Slow from Slade Lane awat from Manchester. I think you have berth MP11 and MP9 the wrong way around. Thanks as ever. James
Somewhat belatedly, thanks for adding the Faversham, etc. map. But …
… it’s Chestfield, not Chelsfield.
There is a gross mistake at Wickford .When a train from Southminster joins the main line at Wickford the wrong route illuminated strips show.
More on the Faversham, etc., map.
There are some signals missing on the line from Canterbury East to Faversham. From a combination of lineside observations (vegetation permitted) and viewing this Hastings Diesel cab view (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwBrC7joNCQ), I offer the following, after signal 4366 (Selling tunnel):
4360 (Clock House Crossing);
4356 (A2 bridge).
Then 4354 on the approach to the Faversham junction, with a banner repeater at the Love Lane bridge.
I also have found using the Hastings Diesels in cab videos useful when writing bug reports and submitting them to the Open Train Times support email address.
I have referenced several of the Cleethorpes Clipper series when bug hunting up the ECML to Peterborough and then to Retford on both routes and the Barnetby to Cleethorpes diagram.
I have also used in cab video from a Freight train series in the South East taken from a 66 or may be a 59.
At Marylebone signals 16 and 17 do not go to Red.Do on the ground.Green indication all the time
At Wickford the route set off the Southminster branch the wrong route lights illuminate
Hi when do u think the next update will be, there is a couple of maps not working.