It’s a couple of days later than planned, but we have a whole heap of changes on the site which have just gone live.
The headlines this time:
- Our coverage of the Great Eastern Main Line has increased with the Marks Tey (exc. t0 Harwich, Walton and Clacton map. An extension to Ipswich is in the planned for the near future
- The Crewe map now has full route coverage where the data is available
- The western-most parts of the Swindon and Didcot Parkway map have been lit up with route indications, with Didcot Parkway itself planned for the coming weeks
- The Bournemouth to Weymouth map has route indications on the area controlled by Basingstoke ASC – the signals in the ‘PW’ area
- The Worplesdon to Portsmouth Harbour map now shows route indications and signals in the area controlled by Havant ASC
- The signals at Salisbury on the West of England map are now showing correctly
However, nobody’s perfect and there are always a lot of smaller fixes. Some maps have been linked together where these links were missing, spelling mistakes have been corrected, mispositioned crossovers and missing pointwork.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be preparing for the Christmas works around London Bridge for the Thameslink Programme, the recontrol of Cardiff PSB and Crossrail works between Westbourne Park and Maidenhead. There’s also work to be done complete the sizeable Wembley Freight map, as well as tackle some other areas of the country by popular request.
So, until next time – enjoy the new maps and feel free to get in touch with any problems by sending an email to email@example.com.
Thanks for the latest update. Great to see route indications for the Swindon area and I’m looking forward to route indications at Didcot promised shortly.
If other areas nearby, particularly Reading, Oxford, and Aynho Junction/Banbury could have routes added too then that would be great?!