Summer’s officially over – the mornings aren’t as light, and the evenings are darker. To make up for this, there are four new or updated maps!
- The York map has been extended to Thirsk
- The Darlington map map covers Thirsk, Northallerton, Darlington and Durham, plus the Northallerton to Eaglescliffe and Darlington to Eaglescliffe routes
- The Newcastle map covers Durham to Newcastle, plus Dunston, Manors and Heworth
- The Sileby to Langley Mill map has been redrawn, covering Sileby to Sheet Stores Junction, some of the route to Stenson Junction and Derby, plus Toton and Beeston
As always, I’ve been hard at work fixing the smaller bugs that you’ve been reporting – the highlights are:
- The Crewe map includes ‘train ready to start’ indications for the platforms at Crewe
- The Exeter map includes has some fixes which caused trains to disappear around Dawlish (no, not in to the sea!)
- Sometimes, map elements would appear with large yellow sections due to a code problem – that’s been fixed
I have a well-earned holiday coming up shortly, so expect some non-map related features in the next release, probably in a fortnight’s time!