It seems like ages since I last posted here, but I’ve not been sitting idle.
OpenTrainTimes 2.1.1 went live a few minutes ago, and here are the changes:
- From/To filtering – you can now search for trains that have come from, or go to, another location. Click the “Trains” link at the top of the page, then click “By location, date and time”
- The Bedford – Kentish Town map now extends up to the fringe with Leicester and include Sharnbrook Junction
- Allowances for trains are now shown correctly where half-minutes are involved
- Facility icons are now shown in schedule pages – you can see Sleeper trains, catering and reservation statuses
- West Coast Mainline maps have been extended up past Rugby and several bugs have been fixed thanks to a few eagle-eyed people – thank you!
- VSTP schedules will be appearing soon – there’s a lot of work that’s gone in to integrating the functionality for them in to the site, and I’m hoping to make another minor release before the end of the week
Until next time – enjoy 🙂